- A color palette of sage green, creamy white and rich brown creates a tranquil, soothing environment.
- The home’s hand-selected, large-diameter logs act as rustic wainscoting.
- Placing a mirror directly across from a window amplifies the room’s natural light. In the evening, a combination of pendants and sconces cast illumination in all the right places.
- A space-saving pocket door adds privacy to the toilet area.
- The board-and-batten wall treatment draws the eye up toward the slightly vaulted ceiling.
- An immersion tub doesn’t occupy much floor space but it enables occupants to soak their cares away.
Steal a Few Ideas From This Spa-Like Bathroom
Daily stress melts away when you can retreat to a well-appointed, spa-like master bath.