Newbury, VT 05051
Phone: (802) 429-2490
Fax: (802) 429-2890
The Wooden House Co. Ltd. has been designing and building handcrafted log and timber frame homes since 1986. Founder and president John Nininger is recognized in New England, the northeast and beyond as one of the premier builders of handcrafted log homes.
Method of production: Handcrafter
Number of homes produced to date: 0-49
Number of builders dealers and representatives: None
- Douglas fir
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 15% or below
Type(s) of wall logs you offer: Full or solid wall logs
Corner notches are: Totally pre-cut
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Hand hewn
- Hand peeled
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Saddle notch
Types of sealing systems & materials available:
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.