PO Box 177
Hillsborough, NC 27278
Phone: (919) 732-9286
Fax: (919) 732-9286
Wholesale Log Homes Inc. offers you a serious choice in building a better log home for less money. We offer high-quality solid logs for any size plan design. We are the leading wholesale provider of logs for building log homes and log cabins.
Method of production: Manufacturer
Number of homes produced to date: 2500-4999
Number of builders dealers and representatives: None
Wood species: White Pine, Douglas Fir, Western Red Cedar
How logs are normally dried prior to shipment: Air Dried / Kiln Dried
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Log siding
Solid log gable ends are: Square cut - cutting to roofline slope required on job
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Hand hewn
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
Widths: 4" to 8"
Tongue & Groove Styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Notch & pass
- Saddle notch
- Lag screws
- Foam gasket
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.