P.O. Box 2169 1730 Winhara Road
Braceridge, Ontario P1L 1W1
Phone: (800) 661-1628
Fax: (705) 645-4256
True North Log Homes is the manufacturer of the best-engineered log homes in North America — homes of exceptional quality, beauty and durability. Located in Bracebridge, Ontario, deep in the heart of the ruggedly beautiful Muskoka region, True North Log Homes is a international company. The True North Log Homes story is one of technical innovation, hard work, and a steadfast commitment to being the undisputed leader in the construction of high quality log homes.
Number of homes produced to date: 1000-2499
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 50-99
- Western red cedar
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer: Full or solid wall logs
Corner notches are: Totally pre-cut
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
Widths: 6", 8", 10", & 12"
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Saddle notch
Types of sealing systems & materials available:
- 6 Seal System
Other available services:
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.