Everson, WA 98247
Phone: (800) TRUE-LOG (800-878-3564)
True Log Homes has built handcrafted log homes since 1975 from Douglas fir and red cedar.
We at True Log Homes are able to get large logs up to 20 and 24 inches. We build full-scribe Swedish-cope with a shrink-to-fit saddle notch and the chinked style with the saddle notch. We also build a 6-by-12-inch and 8-by-12-inch dovetail joint house with timber frame roof systems.
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 1-9
- Douglas fir
- Western red cedar
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Log siding
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Full round
- Hand peeled
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Saddle notch
- Dowels/drift pins
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.