Waupaca, WI 54981
Phone: (866) 258-4818
Fax: (715) 258-4801
Strongwood Log & Timber Homes is one of the most versatile manufacturers in the industry. From milled and handcrafted log homes to timber frame residential and commercial structures, Strongwood and its field representatives manufacturer and build virtually every type of natural wood home.
Method of production: Handcrafter
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 50-99
- Douglas fir
- Engelmann spruce
- Lodgepole pine
- Western red cedar
- White cedar
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Log siding
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are:
- Pre-cut to required roofline slope
- Square cut - cutting to roofline slope required on job
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Hand hewn
- Hand peeled
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Tongue & Groove Styles: Single
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Saddle notch
- Dowels/drift pins
- Lag screws
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide complete home construction service for our customers.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.