Mineral Wells, WV 26150
Phone: (800) 471-1951
At Stoney Creek Log Structures Companies, we understand that no two people are exactly alike. That’s why we’ve created a variety of house styles for our customers to choose from. Our company fills a special niche in the log home industry: we cater to customers who are dreaming of a log structure, a conventional home, or a little bit of both. Whether you’re planning to add onto your existing home or build a brand new house, our hands-on design team will help you create a plan that is perfect for you.
Number of homes produced to date: 0-49
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 10-24
- Engelmann spruce
- Lodgepole pine
- Red pine
- White cedar
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Log siding
- Not cut - all cutting done on job
- Totally pre-cut
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Hand peeled
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
Widths: 10" & larger
Tongue & Groove Styles: Single
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Notch & pass
- Saddle notch
- Dowels/drift pins
- Lag screws
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide complete home construction service for our customers.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.