Stevens Point, WI 54481
Phone: (877) 646-8564
Fax: (715) 693-1334
A lifetime of comfort and beauty in your new log home begins with a dried-in shell built by the skilled craftsmen at Stevens Point Log Homes. Unlike most log homebuilders, Stevens Point Log Homes uses only our own quality hand-hewn, kiln-dried log components in every construction, assuring your home will be built efficiently, affordably and professionally.
Number of homes produced to date: 1000-2499
- Red pine
- White cedar
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer: Half log and stud frame walls
Corner notches are: Totally pre-cut
Log lengths are: Rough cut - cutting to length required on job
Solid log gable ends are: Square cut - cutting to roofline slope required on job
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Hand hewn
- Hand peeled
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
- Swedish cope
Widths: 4" to 6"
Tongue & Groove Styles: Single
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Saddle notch
- Lag screws
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.