Your REAL™ log home is the ultimate expression of you. Our team works with you to design a home that conveys your personal vision. Our superior construction and quality of detail showcases your appreciation for time-honored craftsmanship. Our goal is for you to have complete satisfaction knowing you’ve built a home that will become something that is part of a legacy and will create memories to last for generations.
Since 1963, Real Log Homes has had what it takes to turn your vision into a reality. From our online gallery of floor plans designed by our award winning in-house design staff, to our network of nearly 100 local Independent Representatives nationwide and globally, we know how to make the log home building process stress free and rewarding. In fact, our experience with over 30,000 successful projects has led us to develop a program to help keep your project on track.
We’ve been helping people like you discover how nice it is to come home to the peace of mind that comes with owning a REAL LOG HOMES® brand log home. Let us help you create that special place in your heart. Call us for an Independent Representative near you or visit our website, and discover the REAL LOG HOMES® experience for yourself.
What are some of the reasons Real Log Homes® is the best choice for your log home or cabin?:
1) We have been designing and building log homes for over 50 years, which has taught us a lot about what lasting quality truly means.
2) We have an in-house design department.
Our incredibly talented designers have a combined experience of over 100 years!
3) We have independent representatives across the US and Canada.
These representatives often have model homes to tour. They have local knowledge and expertise, and many are builders.
4) We can use your design, one of hundreds of our standard floor plans, a combination of both, or even design an entirely custom home just for you. This approach, along with dozens of package options and log profiles, lets you customize your home, your way.
5) We manufacture our pre-cut log homes with advanced computer controlled machines.
Every log is hand-inspected by one of our skilled craftsmen, and our Hundegger cutting machines are the best there is when it comes to exact precision.
The more precise the cutting, the tighter the home is, and the more money you’ll save.
Real Log Homes is also always on the lookout for new independent representatives to work locally with customers. We have openings in many different geographic areas for hard working dealers who share the same values for excellent customer service from concept to completion and after. It is important that applicants are knowledgeable about log home building and will provide homebuilders the support needed throughout their entire building experience.
Method of production: Manufacturer
Number of homes produced to date: 30,000 & over
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 50-99
- Western red cedar
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 20 to 25%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Log siding
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Hand hewn
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Tongue & Groove Styles: Single
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Saddle notch
Types of sealing systems & materials available:
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.