61 Plains Road
Claremont, NH 03743
Phone: (800) REAL-LOG
Your REAL™ log home is the ultimate expression of you. Our team works with you to design a home that conveys your personal vision. Our superior construction and quality of detail showcases your appreciation for time-honored craftsmanship. Our goal is for you to have complete satisfaction knowing you’ve built a home that will become something that is part of a legacy and will create memories to last for generations.
Method of production: Manufacturer
Number of homes produced to date: 30,000 & over
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 50-99
- Western red cedar
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 20 to 25%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Log siding
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Hand hewn
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Tongue & Groove Styles: Single
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Saddle notch
Types of sealing systems & materials available:
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.