Lake Park , GA 31636
Phone: (229) 559-1802
Quality Log Homes, LLC is located in the heart of cypress country, Lake Park, Georgia. Owner, Ray Colding has spent years learning about one of God’s beautiful creations, the cypress tree. His desire is to share the unique characteristics of the various types of cypress trees and the process Quality utilizes in producing premium cypress logs and lumber.
Method of production: Manufacturer
Number of homes produced to date: 250-499
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 1-9
Wood species: Cypress
How logs are normally dried prior to shipment: Air dried
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Log siding
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are:
- Pre-cut to required roofline slope
- Square cut - cutting to roofline slope required on job
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Tongue & Groove Styles: Double/Triple
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Notch & pass
- Saddle notch
- Lag screws
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide complete home construction service for our customers.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.