A list of attendees of our seminars is given to the exhibitors sponsoring the seminar. Your name and contact information are only provided to the exhibitors at the seminar you attend.
Our show cards make Log Home Living & Timber Frame Home Shows unique. Register for a Log Home Living & Timber Frame Home Show and you will be provided with business-size cards that contain essential information such as your name, address, phone number and building plans. You can distribute the cards to exhibitors as you like. This allows you to distribute your personal information ONLY to the vendors you choose.
Log Home Living and Timber Frame Homes Magazines:
Log Home Living, Timber Frame Homes and all related entities respect your privacy. We ocassionally make our subscription list available for related product offerings.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions of Use
1. Introduction. This document sets forth the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) governing your use of Home Buyer Publications, Incorporated web site (“Web Site”) and the information made available on and through the Web Site. Please read this page carefully. The Terms and Conditions, when agreed to by you, will form a binding Agreement between you and Home Buyer Publications Incorporated.
2. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use. Your use of the Web Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Web Site. From time to time these Terms and Conditions may be revised by updating this document and posting it on the Web Site. It is your obligation to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued use of the Web Site will constitute your agreement to the most current version of these Terms and Conditions. If at any time you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must cease your use of this Web Site.
3. Definitions. For the purposes of this Agreement, the following definitions apply: “Content” includes all Text, Graphics, Design and Programming used on the Web Site.
“Text” includes all text on every page of the Web Site, whether editorial, informational, navigational, or instructional.
“Graphics” includes all logos, buttons, and other graphical elements on the Web Site, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
“Design” includes the color combinations and the page layout of the Web Site.
“Document” refers to any posting to the Web Site.
“User” refers to any individual, organization, or governmental entity who uses any aspect of the Web Site or its services.
“You” refers to the person accessing the Web Site and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. All Content on the Site is the property of Home Buyer Publications, Incorporated or the property of third parties as indicated, and is protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties. You may not reproduce, modify, display, sell, or distribute the Content, or use it in any other way for public or commercial purposes. The foregoing limitations include, but are not limited to, copying or adapting the HTML code used to generate Web pages on the Web Site, as well as any Graphics.
The “look” and “feel” of the Site (including color combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) are also protected by U.S. copyright law. All product names, names of services, copyrights and service marks (“Marks”) are the property of Home Buyer Publications, Incorporated or the property of their respective owners, as indicated. You may not use the Marks for any purpose whatsoever other than as permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
5. Acceptable Use of the Web Site. The information displayed on the Web Site may not be used for any purpose except in connection with your direct personal use of the Web Site as permitted by these Terms and Conditions, and may not be excerpted, summarized, duplicated or otherwise removed from the Web Site. In addition, you represent, warrant and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Web Site for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or by applicable law. Your use of the Web Site is also subject to the following restrictions:
a) You may not send unsolicited commercial email to the email addresses provided on the Web Site. The posting of email addresses is not to be construed as, and does not constitute consent to use of them by any seller of services, any compiler of mailing lists, or any other non-authorized use without prior permission from Home Buyer Publications Incorporated. In addition, spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited;
b) You may not copy, duplicate, download or otherwise use any material on the Web Site except for the purposes permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
c) Any information sent to Home Buyer Publications , Incorporated via email is not secure and is sent on a non-confidential basis.
6. Monitoring of Content. Home Buyer Publications Incorporated does not assume any obligation for the accuracy, completeness, or truthfulness of any of the Content of the Web Site. The Content is presented as general information and may not be updated for the latest developments in the law that affect your specific circumstances.
7. Prohibited Uses:
a) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
b) attempting to interfere with the proper functioning of the Web Site or Home Buyer Publications , Incorporated including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site or Home Buyer Publications , Incorporated overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
c) sending unsolicited e-mail of promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability. Your agreement to the following disclaimers and limitations is a material inducement to Home Buyer Publications, Incorporated to permit you to access the Web Site. Your use of the Web Site, and the obligations and liabilities of Home Buyer Publications Incorporated in respect of your use of the Web Site, is expressly limited as follows:
a) Third Party Information. The Web Site may from time to time display the content, services, products or hyperlinks of other companies or persons. Notwithstanding the presentation of any third party information on the Web Site, no such presentation shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty, either express or implied, by Home Buyer Publications, Incorporated on behalf of or any third party. In addition, Home Buyer Publications, Incorporated does not endorse, warrant or otherwise guarantee the substance of any information or services provided by third parties. Home Buyer Publications, Incorporated shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the content, subject matter or substance of any information accessed or obtained from third party Web sites accessed from the Web Site or Web sites that have links to the Web Site. Access to third party Web sites from the Web Site is done at your own risk.
b) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. HOME BUYER PUBLICATIONS, INCORPORATED DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
c) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL HOME BUYER PUBLICATIONS, INCORPORATED BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR ACCESS TO, OR THE INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, THE WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT HOME BUYER PUBLICATIONS , INCORPORATED IS ADVISED OF T
HE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
d) Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Home Buyer Publications Incorporated from and against any and all liability, claims, causes of actions, damages, costs and expenses, including but not limited to, attorneys fees and costs of suit, arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
a) Overview. Home Buyer Publications, Incorporated is committed to protecting the privacy of our Users. Subject to the privacy limitations inherit with email and non secure Web sites, Home Buyer Publications , Incorporated shall use its best efforts to ensure that the information you submit to the Web Site remains private, and is used only for the purposes as set forth herein.
c) User Specific Information Collection. If you register with Home Buyer Publications, Incorporated to use any of the special services available through the Web Site, you will be asked to submit certain information, names and email addresses. This information will be used to permit you to receive any information you may have requested from Home Buyer Publications, Incorporated and any additional communications the Society may deem appropriate in relation to your request.
e) Modifying Account Information. Home Buyer Publications, Incorporated permits you to change or correct your personal information at any time and for any reason. To modify your personal information, follow the applicable procedures on the Web Site and proceed as prompted.
f) Feedback. Home Buyer Publications, Incorporated has an area on the Web Site which permits you to submit feedback about the Web Site. Any feedback that is submitted becomes the property of Home Buyer Publications, Incorporated; the Society may use your feedback to make improvements to the Web Site, for marketing purposes, or to contact you.
g) Opt-Out. Home Buyer Publications, Incorporated permits you to opt-out of receiving certain communications from the Web Site. To opt-out of receiving communications from the Web Site, you may edit your Preferences and elect not to receive communications. If you do not want your feedback displayed on the Web Site, then you must so indicate at the time of submission. You may at any time cease using the Web Site or elect not to receive communications from the Web Site.
i) General. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under these Terms and Conditions shall lie exclusively with the state and federal courts within the Commonwealth of Virginia. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Home Buyer Publications, Incorporated to enforce any term or condition of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver thereof and shall not prevent its later enforcement.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com