Kingston Springs, TN 37082
Phone: (800) 378-5154
Fax: (615) 952-4934
Pioneer Log Systems Inc. is a family-owned-and-operated company that takes pride in the quality of its workmanship and materials. Choose from hand-hewn, dovetailed, square log homes, the 6-by-8-inch or 8-by-8-inch stack or half-round log or post-and-beam structures.
Number of homes produced to date: 500-999
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 1-9
How logs are normally dried prior to shipment: Air dried
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Laminated logs
- Log siding
- Not cut - all cutting done on job
- Totally pre-cut
Solid log gable ends are: Square cut - cutting to roofline slope required on job
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Hand hewn
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
Widths: 10" & larger
Tongue & Groove Styles: Single
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Notch & pass
- Saddle notch
- Dowels/drift pins
- Lag screws
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.