Renton, WA 98057
Phone: (800) 782-2633
Fax: (425) 255-8630
Since 1952, Pan Abode Cedar Homes has manufactured thousands of high-quality buildings of distinction featuring western red cedar. Recognized worldwide for superior craftsmanship, ease of construction, and the highest quality materials. Their custom-designed homes provide expansive living spaces featuring cathedral ceilings, exposed beams and walls of glass.
Method of production: Manufacturer
Number of homes produced to date: 10,000 & over
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 50-99
- Douglas fir
- Ponderosa pine
- Western red cedar
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 15% or below
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Laminated logs
- Log siding
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Round - outside
Widths: 4" to 6"
Tongue & Groove Styles:
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Lag screws
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.