Lone Butte, British Columbia V0K 1X0
Phone: (800) 663-1577
Fax: (250) 395-3802
Pacific Log Homes Ltd. specializes in custom-designed handcrafted log homes and commercial buildings, having shipped well more than 1,000 unique packages throughout Canada, the United States and Asia since its founding in 1976.
Method of production: Handcrafter
Number of homes produced to date: 2500-4999
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 10-24
- Douglas fir
- Engelmann spruce
- Lodgepole pine
- Western red cedar
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer: Full or solid wall logs
Corner notches are: Totally pre-cut
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Hand peeled
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Saddle notch
Types of sealing systems & materials available: Foam gasket
Types of building code compliances available: Our plans are certified to meet state/local building codes by a licensed engineer or architect.
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer custom design service.