P.O. Box 135
5 Riverside Drive
Chestertown, NY 12817
Phone: (800) 833-2461 / (518) 824-2100
Fax: (518) 494-3008
The Original Lincoln Logs is a manufacturer of superior log and panelized home packages with our corporate offices and manufacturing facility nestled in the Adirondack Mountain region of New York State.
The company is owned and operated by The Stephenson Group which is partnered with Stephenson Lumber Company, Riverside Truss, and Stephenson Lumber Mill. The Stephenson Group is committed to sustaining the superior quality workmanship that has come to be associated with Lincoln Logs. The Stephenson Group brings 25 years of excellence in the building and retail industry with the commitment to sustain the superior quality workmanship that has come to be associated with Lincoln Logs.
Method of production: Manufacturer
Number of homes produced to date: 10,000 & over
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 10-24
Wood species: White pine
How logs are normally dried prior to shipment: Air dried
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Log siding
- Not cut - all cutting done on job
- Totally pre-cut
Solid log gable ends are:
- Pre-cut to required roofline slope
- Square cut - cutting to roofline slope required on job
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Hand hewn
Widths: 10" & larger
Tongue & Groove Styles: Double/Triple
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Notch & pass
- Saddle notch
Types of sealing systems & materials available:
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.