Pennington Gap, VA 24277
Phone: (276) 546-5647
Fax: (276) 546-2403
Careful research of early log home building has been combined with the latest technical skills and engineering design. This unique blend of old and new ensures quality and individuality in style and design for the creative person who wants a home that reflects their personality. When there comes a time the simple and ordinary just won’t do, you can select one of our exciting standard floor plans or use our in-house drafting service to produce a custom design. Customers ideas or plans are approximately 90% or our sales.
Number of homes produced to date: 2500-4999
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 1-9
- Douglas fir
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Log siding
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Hand hewn
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
Widths: 7" to 9"
Tongue & Groove Styles: Single
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Lag screws
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.