Merritt, British Columbia V1K 1B8
Phone: (250) 378-4977
Fax: (250) 483-4045
Nicola LogWorks builds custom handcrafted log homes and timber frame structures, and is a multi-discipline log home building company; we are proficient in a variety of log home construction techniques, including scribed log homes, post-and-beam log work, and dovetail joinery and timber frame.
Number of homes produced to date: 100-249
Number of builders dealers and representatives: None
- Douglas fir
- Engelmann spruce
- Western red cedar
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer: Full or solid wall logs
Corner notches are: Totally pre-cut
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Full round
- Hand hewn
- Hand peeled
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Saddle notch
- Dowels/drift pins
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.