Distinctive homes require vision and expertise. Your vision, our expertise. Whether you’re dreaming about building a getaway cottage, family residence, or luxury retreat, our experienced team of professionals can make your dream an affordable reality.
For over 25 years, Moosehead Cedar Log Homes has been crafting log homes that embody the love and tradition of this timeless lifestyle.
Method of production: Manufacturer
Number of homes produced to date: 1000-2499
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 10-24
- Douglas fir
- Western red cedar
- White cedar
- White pine
Type(s) of wall logs you offer: Full or solid wall logs
Corner notches are: Totally pre-cut
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Hand hewn
- Hand peeled
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
Widths: 10" & larger
Tongue & Groove Styles: Double/Triple
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Saddle notch
- Lag screws
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide complete home construction service for our customers.