Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Phone: (303) 278-7825 / toll free (877) 695-1322
If you desire the time-tested tradition and beauty of a log home, Modern Log Homes can provide you with a variety of log home choices. Whether you choose 12″ round hand-peeled Swedish cope, or 8″ x 8″ “D” style for your logs, you can rest assured that you are choosing the highest quality kiln dried and milled logs available. Our proven log wall system is state of the art and second to none.
Method of production: Manufacturer
Number of homes produced to date: 500-999
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 1-9
- Douglas fir
- Lodgepole pine
- Southern yellow pine
- Western red cedar
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 15% or below
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Laminated logs
- Log siding
Log lengths are: Rough cut - cutting to length required on job
Solid log gable ends are: Square cut - cutting to roofline slope required on job
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Hand peeled
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Tongue & Groove Styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Notch & pass
- Saddle notch
- Dowels/drift pins
- Lag screws
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide complete home construction service for our customers.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.