Twin Lake, MI 49457-9737
Phone: (800) 748-0137
Fax: (231) 821-0485
Since the inception of Maple Island Log Homes over 30 years ago, we have been designing and building innovative and unique custom log homes with an attention to detail that has made us one of the most respected companies in the log home industry.
Number of homes produced to date: 1000-2499
Number of builders dealers and representatives: None
- Red pine
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 15% or below
Type(s) of wall logs you offer: Full or solid wall logs
Corner notches are: Totally pre-cut
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Full round
- Hand peeled
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles: Saddle notch
Types of fastening devices: Dowels/drift pins
Types of sealing systems & materials available: Chinking
Types of building code compliances available: Our plans are certified to meet state/local building codes by a licensed engineer or architect.
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.