State Highway 12
Sherburne, NY 13460
Phone: (800) 343-8928
Fax: (607) 674-6433
In 1975 Lok-N-Logs provided the logs for the restoration of Fort Stanwix in Rome, NY. This was the first of three major fort restorations. The production of log homes seemed a natural progression. To date over 4,000 Lok-N-Logs structures can be found throughout the United States, Canada, Wales, Japan, France and South Africa.
Manufacturing, sales and administration facilities are located in Sherburne, NY. Lok-N-Logs Inc. markets its precut log home packages through a nationwide dealer network, main office/models village and satellite office.
Number of homes produced to date: 2500-4999
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 25-49
- Red pine
- White cedar
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Log siding
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Hand peeled
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
Widths: 10" & larger
Tongue & Groove Styles: Single
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
Types of sealing systems & materials available:
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.