Jefferson, NC 28640
Phone: (800) 564 8496
Fax: (336) 982-8191
Log Homes of America Inc. is a dealer/member manufacturing and service organization. Since its beginning in 1989, LHA has supplied its dealer membership with high-quality log home components so that these dealers can better supply their customers with quality-built log homes.
Number of homes produced to date: 1000-2499
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 25-49
- Douglas fir
- Engelmann spruce
- Lodgepole pine
- Western red cedar
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 20 to 25%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Log siding
Log lengths are: Rough cut - cutting to length required on job
Solid log gable ends are: Square cut - cutting to roofline slope required on job
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Hand hewn
- Hand peeled
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Saddle notch
Types of sealing systems & materials available:
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.