Chilliwack, British Columbia V2R 4A2
Phone: (866) 320-5647; (604) 847-9700
Fax: (604) 847-9707
Log Homes Canada (a division of Chilliwack Mountain Log Homes Ltd.) is Canada’s foremost domestic and international supplier of fine, handcrafted log homes. We are fully registered with the department of Foreign Affairs of the Government of Canada and the proud recipients of the 2003 BC Exports Award. We are a 100% family-owned-and-operated, Canadian log home manufacturing company, located in Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada.
Method of production: Handcrafter
Number of homes produced to date: 100-249
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 25-49
- Douglas fir
- Western red cedar
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Full round
- Hand peeled
Widths: 10" & larger
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Saddle notch
- Lag screws
Types of building code compliances available: Our plans are certified to meet state/local building codes by a licensed engineer or architect.
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.