Log Home Outfitters has been delivering quality log homes since 1994. Our product is the finest the industry has to offer. You may be here to find out more about us, or researching log homes, or maybe you are ready to choose the model for you. Whatever the case may be, we are here to help. Welcome! Feel free to contact us now to find out how we can help you achieve your dream to own your own legacy.
“Reasons to Choose Log Home Outfitters”
1.EXPERIENCE: A Nationally known log home producer with staff, employees and dealers with as much as 28 years experience in the log home industry. Combined experience is well over 150 years.
2. KNOWLEDGE: Many of Log Home Outfitters Dealers are or have been licensed Builders, Professional Engineers and Architects. Worlds of experience in the Log Home industry to assure you receive a well planned and designed log home. We also give you onsite technical assistance.
3. COMPRESSION SPRING AND THRU-BOLT TECHNOLOGY: This system helps to control the settling process of the log walls. The system also allows the log walls to expand in the hot humid summer and contract in the cold dry winter months and at the same time, keeps the seams between the logs good and tight so no air infiltration occurs. Virtually maintenance free after they are installed and tightened down. Our system reduces construction time which in turn reduces construction cost over systems that are individually screwed together. Imagine all the logs in your home being locked together into one solid mass that has flexibility to expand and contract with the ever so changing climate conditions. Think also of the strength of your home to withstand storms with all the steel rods throughout the walls.
4. AFFORDABLE PRICING: We have extremely aggressive pricing and will put our price for quality up against anyone. Sure, you may find someone with a cheaper price, but what did you lose as the consumer to get that lower price. We will not cut the quality for the sake of the price. You’ve heard the old saying “you get what you pay for”…Well with Log Home Outfitters, “you’ll get more and better than what you pay for…” Compare our price and quality.
5. BROAD PRODUCT MIX: We offer more diverse products and log styles than anyone in the industry, such as; Timber Frame, Milled Logs, Hand Crafted Logs, Saddle Notch Corners, Butt and Pass Corners, Dove Tailed Corners, Double Tongue and Grooved Logs, Swedish Coped Logs, Hand Peeled Logs, Size of logs ranging from 6”, 8”, 10”, 12”, 16” and as big as 30”. You don’t need to look any further…
6. NATURALLY DRIED LOGS: We use the natural slow air-drying process to season and cure our logs. This natural process in not harmful to the quality of the log as is the Kiln-Drying process, which damages the wood fibers of the log.
7. CENTER CUT LOGS ADVANTAGE: Logs supplied in our log home packages come from the center of the tree because that portion of the tree is more stable and stronger than cants cut from other parts of a log. Any naturally occurring checks, (cracks in the wood), will always stop at the center of the log, eliminating the possibility of costly future repair or replacement.
8. VARIETY OF WOOD CHOICES: We offer a large variety of woods to choose from, such as: White Pine, White & Red Cedar, Cypress, Hemlock, Oak and Douglas Fir.