Looking for ways to boost your log home decor? Steal the look of this English-pub-meets-Western-saloon design without the budget crushing built-in.
By Edie Mann
Anchor the space with a hefty pool table and rustic overhead light; add a wine cabinet made from reclaimed wood and bar stools with Western cowboy panache; top off with a miniature log cabin you built yourself. The only problem? You may never want to leave.
- Choose your favorite style or mix and match these pendants from Nora Lighting. Pictured from left: NRS80-424BR – Wind Glass, Brown; NRS80-431AM – Tysen Glass, Amber; NRS80-432AM – Paxon Glass, Amber. (williamslightinggalleries.com; 540-389-9285).
- The Shady-brook cabin dollhouse by Corona, $61.99
(wayfair.com). Furniture and accessories not included. Not intended for children.
- Eastpoint Sports 87″ Brighton pool table, (walmart.com).
- Meyda Tiffany 48″ Tall Pines oblong pendant (lampclick.com; 877-215-2677).
- Large pallet wall-mounted wine rack in espresso walnut finish by VinoGrotto, (amazon.com).
- Classico Western counter stool (36″ high), (walmart.com).