Penticton, British Columbia V2A 1N2
Phone: (888) 207-0210
Fax: (250) 770-9032
From the forests of western Canada we harvest the best large-diameter slow-growth trees, and from across the continent we gather the most skilled and dedicated craftsmen we can find. Our goal at The Log Connection is simple: produce the highest quality handcrafted log homes in the industry.
Number of homes produced to date: 100-249
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 10-24
- Douglas fir
- Engelmann spruce
- Western red cedar
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 15% or below
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Laminated logs
- Log siding
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are:
- Pre-cut to required roofline slope
- Square cut - cutting to roofline slope required on job
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Hand hewn
- Hand peeled
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Notch & pass
- Saddle notch
- Dowels/drift pins
- Lag screws
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide complete home construction service for our customers.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.