Seattle, WA 98178
Phone: (888) 4-LINDAL
Fax: (206) 725-1615
How can you ensure that you will design the log home of your dreams? You’ve come to the right place! When you choose Lindal Cedar Homes’ log home design process, you work with the world’s leading resource for crafting quality and legendary style into every square foot of your log home design.
Lindal Cedar Homes bring all of the beauty of the outdoors into your home. Our log homes marry a warm and rustic aesthetic with time-tested engineering, light-flooded interiors and all the contemporary comforts you want.
Wood species: Western red cedar
How logs are normally dried prior to shipment: Kiln dried
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 15% or below
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Laminated logs
- Log siding
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Tongue & Groove Styles: Single
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Saddle notch
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide complete home construction service for our customers.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.