Salmon Arm, British Columbia V1E 4N9
Fax: (250) 836-3874
Established in 1989, Lake Country offers handcrafted scribe-fit, post-and-beam and precision milled structures. Many customers choose to combine milled log walls with handcrafted highlights for a distinctive, high-end look.
Experienced crews skillfully produce Lake Country’s handcrafted homes in a clean, modern facility. Our milled log wall kits are machined using state-of-the-art CNC processing technology. We also offer in-house design services, a full range of top quality Canadian building materials, railings and log stairs.
Number of homes produced to date: 2500-4999
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 1-9
- Douglas fir
- Engelmann spruce
- Western red cedar
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Laminated logs
- Log siding
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
- Swedish cope
Widths: 4" to 6"
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Dowels/drift pins
- Lag screws
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide complete home construction service for our customers.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.