33 Main Street
Windham, ME 04062
Phone: (800) 427-5647
Fax: (207) 892-8563
Serving the Northeast and beyond since 1926, L. C. Andrew – Maine Cedar Log Homes has been manufacturing one of the most innovative and energy-efficient log homes in the industry. With our commitment to offer an environmentally friendly, low maintenance log home, we continually research new building materials and methods to provide our customers with a log home package that is unsurpassed in overall quality.
Method of production: Manufacturer
Number of homes produced to date: 2500-4999
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 25-49
Wood species: White cedar
How logs are normally dried prior to shipment: Air dried & Kiln dried
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 15% or below
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Log siding
Heights: 6” to 8”
Widths: 3” to 4”
Tongue & Groove Styles: Single
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles: Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
Types of fastening devices:
- Lag screws
Types of building code compliances available: Our plans are certified to meet state/local building codes by the company.
Other available services:
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.