Ontonagon, MI 49953-9423
Phone: (906) 884-4937
We at Koski Log Homes build top-quality, custom-built, handcrafted log homes using full-length red and/or white pine logs (no butt joints) in the Scandinavian full-scribe method with the scarf notch. You can choose log diameter sizes from 12 to 36 inches.
Method of production: Handcrafter
Number of homes produced to date: 100-249
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 1-9
- Red pine
- White cedar
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Log siding
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Full round
- Hand peeled
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Saddle notch
- Dowels/drift pins
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.