13352 Van Buren
Holland, MI 49424
Phone: (800) 968-7564
Fax: (616) 399-8530
Holland Log & Cedar Homes has been building and supplying log and cedar homes for over 25 years where we are committed to creating that old-school charm by combining the romance of wood with technology. We have been a long time pioneer in the hybrid log home industry offering three different methods of insulated structures, the System 3000TM, structural insulated panels (SIPS), and our Cedar Classic, along with a full D-log option.
Method of production: Manufacturer
Number of homes produced to date: 250-499
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 1-9
- Douglas fir
- Incense Cedar
- Ponderosa pine
- Red pine
- Southern yellow pine
- Western red cedar
- White cedar
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 15% or below
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Log siding
- Not cut - all cutting done on job
- Totally pre-cut
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Hand hewn
- Hand peeled
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
- Swedish cope
Tongue & Groove Styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Saddle notch
- Lag screws
Other available services:
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide complete home construction service for our customers.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.