Leavenworth, IN 47137
Phone: (800) 545-2057
Fax: (812) 739-2090
Hidden Valley Log Homes is a family oriented business. Gerald Morris, Sr., the owner, has been building log homes for more than 24 years.
Two of his sons have been building with him for more than 14 years. Our business is well known for its honesty, integrity and high standards of quality. Hidden Valley Log Homes takes pride in a job well done with customer satisfaction guaranteed. Our pricing is extremely competitive and we pay special attention to detail. Hidden Valley Log Homes’ mission is to build good quality homes while supplying excellent customer service. With 77 years of combined experience, we strive to complete this mission with every home we build.
We can work from your plans, customize one of our own plans to meet your needs or you may find that one of our plans is perfect for you.
Hidden Valley Log Homes can provide everything from logs only packages to complete homes. We use D-logs notch-and-pass, traditional dovetail, contemporary log on log dovetail, or cap log systems. We use quality logs of white pine, white cedar or yellow pine. We offer a choice of kiln-dried or air-dried logs.
For more details on our homes or services, please contact our office.
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 1-9
- Engelmann spruce
- White cedar
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Log siding
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Square cut - cutting to roofline slope required on job
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Hand hewn
- Hand peeled
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Notch & pass
- Lag screws
- Foam gasket
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide complete home construction service for our customers.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.