PO Box 8
Munising, MI 49862
Phone: (877) 275-9090
Hiawatha Log Homes, located in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, features structurally graded 8″, 10″ and 12″ Northern Red Pine and White Cedar logs. Each log is kiln-dried for unsurpassed dimensional stability and can be milled for a smooth, uniform look, or hand-hewn for a traditional, natural texture. Log profiles available include full round, half log, or d-log with saddle-notched, Swedish cope and tongue & groove corner styles.
All of our logs and timbers meet high-quality grading standards and are compatible for locations across the country. With many years in business, Hiawatha Log Homes has precision-tuned the log home manufacturing process. All Hiawatha Log Homes products meet or exceed national building codes and come with a 25-year warranty!
Number of homes produced to date: 1000-2499
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 10-24
- Indicate which of the following wood species you offer.
- Red pine
- White cedar
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 15% or below
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Log siding
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Square cut - cutting to roofline slope required on job
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Full round
- Hand hewn
- Round - inside
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles: Saddle notch
Types of fastening devices:
- Dowels/drift pins
- Lag screws
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.