Stockton, IL 61085
Phone: (888) 564-7787
Located on U.S. Highway 20 about 100 miles west of Chicago, Illinois, Heartbilt Homes has more than 200 homes located within a half-hour drive of its office, as well as homes in the Midwest, Great Lakes region and foreign countries.
Heartbilt Homes has been in business more than 35 years. The Plan & Price Brochure is one of the most complete in the industry and offers a “No Surprise Warranty.”
Number of homes produced to date: 1000-2499
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 1-9
How logs are normally dried prior to shipment: Air dried
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Laminated logs
- Log siding
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Square cut - cutting to roofline slope required on job
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Hand hewn
- Hand peeled
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
Widths: 10" & larger
Tongue & Groove Styles: Single
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Saddle notch
- Lag screws
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.