Gunnison, CO 81230
Phone: (888) 641-0496
Fax: (970) 641-5351
Greatland Log Homes constructs high-quality, full-round handcrafted log homes at competitive pricing, offering design, log package kits, dry-in packages and turn-key log home construction.
With extensive experience and a vast understanding of log home design and construction, we make each project as individual as you are. Comprised of a diverse staff of engineers, builders and designers, we have firsthand knowledge of how your logs will perform and be used most efficiently. Throughout your Greatland Log Homes experience you will see that our company demands excellence and quality and operates with integrity and professionalism in all we do.
Number of homes produced to date: 100-249
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 1-9
- Douglas fir
- Engelmann spruce
- Lodgepole pine
- Western red cedar
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 15% or below
Type(s) of wall logs you offer: Full or solid wall logs
Corner notches are: Totally pre-cut
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Full round
- Hand peeled
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Saddle notch
- Dowels/drift pins
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide complete home construction service for our customers.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.