“Why Should I Buy a Golden Eagle Log Home versus all these other brands here?”
This is what we hear while attending log home shows across the US. Here are a few examples why Golden Eagle Log Homes is better.
#1 We make it easier to buy a log home. Our complete package includes kitchen and bath cabinets, we even professionally design them with you. We include the fireplace, the stone, mantle, plumbing fixtures, showers, tubs, interior doors, trim and more. We have unlimited choices too!
#2 In today’s market, you want to buy from a company who will be around. We are a family owned company founded in 1966.
#3 We buy in bulk and pass the savings on to you.
#4 We care about you and your new custom home from the time we start the design, the kiln drying, milling, packaging, shipping and even with a warranty after
We invite you to visit the nation’s finest log home facility. Tour our beautifully decorated home, our “Idea Center” showroom, and our state-of-the-art manufacturing plant and dry kiln.
Method of production: Manufacturer
Number of homes produced to date: 5000+
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 25-49
Wood species: White pine, and others upon request
How logs are normally dried prior to shipment: Kiln dried, 3rd party certified
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Butt & Pass, Saddle Notch, Vertical, and Dovetail
- Hybrid Timber Frame
Log lengths are: Rough cut - cutting to length required on job
Solid log gable ends are: Square cut - cutting to roofline slope required on job
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Hand hewn
- Hand peeled
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
Widths: 10" & larger
Tongue & Groove Styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Saddle notch
- Lag screws
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide complete home construction service for our customers.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.