New Bloomfield, MO 65063
Phone: (800) 654-9253
Fax: (573) 896-5510
Have you ever considered an Oak log home? Our forefathers preferred oak because they knew of oaks’ natural durability, strength, and insect resistance. The advantages of using oak have not changed throughout the years. Oak log homes still provide those important benefits as well as giving unsurpassed beauty from the wood.
Method of production: Manufacturer
Number of homes produced to date: 5000-9999
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 25-49
- Douglas fir
- Incense Cedar
- Lodgepole pine
- Southern yellow pine
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 20 to 25%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Log siding
Log lengths are: Rough cut - cutting to length required on job
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Tongue & Groove Styles: Single
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Saddle notch
- Lag screws
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We offer Finance Plan.
- We will provide complete home construction service for our customers.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.