Parry Sound, Ontario P2A 2Z1
Phone: (705) 342-5211
Fax: (705) 342-9529
Four Seasons Log Homes specializes in energy-efficient log homes, using kiln-dried Ontario white pine.
Wall insulation values are in excess of R-20. Roof cavities are designed to accommodate R-40 fiberglass insulation. In addition to providing exceptional insulation values, double-wall construction permits sealing systems which are truly airtight.
Number of homes produced to date: 500-999
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 1-9
Wood species: White pine
How logs are normally dried prior to shipment: Kiln dried
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 15% or below
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
Widths: 4" to 6"
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles: Saddle notch
Types of fastening devices: Thru-bolts
Types of building code compliances available: Our plans are certified to meet state/local building codes by the company.
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide complete home construction service for our customers.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.