Coeur d'Alene, ID 83816
Phone: (208) 683-3330
Edgewood Log Structures is a team comprised of the most talented and experienced architectural, construction and log building professionals in the industry, providing what is quite simply the most beautiful, intelligent and finely detailed log home available.
Fundamentally different than any other log home company, Edgewood Log Structures is an award-winning custom designer, crafting homes and commercial stuctures that intimately suit the owner’s needs and unique setting, while providing unmatched quality in both materials and craftsmanship.
Number of homes produced to date: 1000-2499
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 1-9
- Douglas fir
- Engelmann spruce
- Lodgepole pine
- Ponderosa pine
- Western red cedar
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 15% or below
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Log siding
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are:
- Pre-cut to required roofline slope
- Square cut - cutting to roofline slope required on job
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Hand hewn
- Hand peeled
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Tongue & Groove Styles: Single
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Saddle notch
- Dowels/drift pins
- Lag screws
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide complete home construction service for our customers.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.