Bolton Landing, NY 12814
Phone: (518) 644-2328
Eastern Adirondack Home and Design offers a full line of log homes: handcrafted, machine milled, modular and log timber frame. We realize that every customer has a different need and style in mind for their new log home and our wide selection of products can accommodate their needs.
Number of homes produced to date: 100-249
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 1-9
How logs are normally dried prior to shipment: Air dried
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Log siding
- Not cut - all cutting done on job
- Totally pre-cut
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Full round
- Hand hewn
- Hand peeled
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Tongue & Groove Styles: Single
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Notch & pass
- Saddle notch
- Lag screws
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide complete home construction service for our customers.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.