3662 Highway 93
Stevensville, MT 59870
Phone: (406) 777-5202
Fax: (406) 777-2738
Custom Log Homes Inc. is well known for the quality and uniqueness of the handcrafted log structures it has produced. Since 1974, Custom Log Homes has built more than 2,500 log projects, including log lodges, large executive retreats and primary residential homes.
Number of homes produced to date: 2500-4999
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 10-24
- Douglas fir
- Engelmann spruce
- Lodgepole pine
- Western red cedar
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Log siding
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Full round
- Hand hewn
- Hand peeled
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
- Swedish cope
Widths: 10" & larger
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Saddle notch
- Dowels/drift pins
- Lag screws
Types of building code compliances available: Our plans are certified to meet state/local building codes by the company.
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.