We at Coventry Log Homes have built our reputation on supplying the finest and most complete log home package available. We supply only the highest-quality materials in every home, because we believe our log homes should last a lifetime.
• Most complete log home package available
• We eliminate the middle man by sending the home straight from our onsite mill to the customer
• All logs are kiln-dried, eastern white pine, and pre-cut
• Easy assembly. Logs are lettered and numbered to ensure quick and easy construction
4 Series to Choose From
• Craftsman Series—The sky is the limit on these floor plans. The components we use in this series are second to none.
• Tradesman Series—High quality and cost effective design. These plans are designed to make the best use of materials.
• Cabin Series—Cost effective package. Structurally sound logs that may have imperfections in appearance help make this an affordable package choice.
• Recreational Camp Series—An excellent choice for the weekend getaway without the cost of a full-fledged home.
The most meaningful way to shop is to compare the overall quality, value, package contents and price. When choosing a log home company, you also should consider service, experience and reputation. We have made it easier to compare by offering a log wall package, shell package and our all-inclusive complete package. We guarantee our quality and price are the best you can find.
Method of production: Manufacturer
Number of homes produced to date: 1000-2499
Number of builders dealers and representatives: None
Wood species: White pine
How logs are normally dried prior to shipment: Kiln dried
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Log siding
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
Widths: 4" to 6"
Tongue & Groove Styles: Single
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
Types of sealing systems & materials available:
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.