Columbia Falls, MT 59912
Phone: (800) 456-5647
Fax: (406) 756-6507
Since 1976, Centennial Log Homes has specialized in handcrafted log houses constructed of high-mountain, winter-harvested Engelmann spruce logs.
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 1-9
- Douglas fir
- Engelmann spruce
- Lodgepole pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 15% or below
Type(s) of wall logs you offer: Full or solid wall logs
Corner notches are: Totally pre-cut
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Full round
- Hand hewn
- Hand peeled
Widths: 10" & larger
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles: Saddle notch
Types of fastening devices:
- Dowels/drift pins
Types of building code compliances available: Our plans are certified to meet state/local building codes by the company.
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide complete home construction service for our customers.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.