Yesterday’s nostalgia, tomorrow’s designs are yours to enjoy today with a cedar log dream home from Cedar Log Homes of Tennessee, a division of Colonial Structures Inc. from Winston Salem, NC. We can take any customers plans and make their dream a reality. We design the home around their lifestyle to fit them like a glove. We have built office buildings, churches, restaurants, a large 18,350 square foot church in Maryland; we have also built Condominiums in Tahiti. Our motto is “If you can dream it, we can build it”.
The cedar log homes that we are talking about are constructed from a pre-cut kit designed and produced by Colonial Structures, Inc. They use beautiful tongue and groove, planed cedar logs. Cedar has the highest insulating qualities of all woods. It is also resistant to termites and decay. It guaranteed for a lifetime!
We have built some of the finest log homes anywhere: a 20,000 square foot home for the President of NASCAR, Mike Helton, and a 7,000 square foot home in Mooresville, NC for NASCAR Winston Cup Champion, Dale Earnhardt, several condominiums, a restaurant and many residential homes in Deerfield Resort, TN.
Our cedar log homes are approximately 40% more efficient than conventionally built homes.
– The post and beam, butt and pass, dove-tail and Swedish cope methods of construction make these homes exceptionally strong and make the outside appearance totally suitable for any suburban or country setting.
- The inside log walls are flat making it easy to decorate in the style of your choice. However, round-shaped inside logs are available as well as many other profiles.
– Financing for log homes is now readily available. We can, if you wish, help you obtain a construction loan and permanent financing.
- Resale value on these homes is excellent in most areas!
- Our company backs our cedar log homes with a LIFETIME warranty against termites and decay.
Cedar log homes will fit beautifully into any suburban or country setting. Go ahead and pursue your dream home. You’ll be surprised at the low cost and how much you will save year after year in heating and cooling bills. For a Cedar Log Home brochure, call 615-417-8512 or visit the website: www.CedarLogHomeTN.com.