Plattsburgh , NY 12901
Phone: (800) 644-3564
Fax: (518) 324-4743
Cedar Knoll Log Homes is a family owned business founded in 1975 and incorporated in 1979. We have been producing pine and cedar log homes for more than twenty-five years.
We are proud of our products and believe we have developed one of the most complete and affordable log home packages on the market today.
Number of homes produced to date: 2500-4999
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 1-9
- White cedar
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Log siding
Log lengths are: Rough cut - cutting to length required on job
Solid log gable ends are: Square cut - cutting to roofline slope required on job
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Full round
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
- Swedish cope
Widths: 4" to 6"
Tongue & Groove Styles: Single
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Saddle notch
Types of sealing systems & materials available:
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.