Let Beaver Mountain’s expertise work for you, the Northeast’s premier custom-built cedar log, timber & hybrid homes, since 1982. We’re with you every step of the way, you can relax and enjoy watching your dream home become a reality.
Why Trust Your Custom-Built Home to Beaver Mountain?
- Experienced – Passionate team of professionals with combined experience of over 300 years
- Architectural Planning & Design – let us create a one-of-a-kind custom-built home for you and your family.
- Sincere building consultants, home designers, log & timber craftsman and construction specialist to provide support and expertise throughout the entire process.
- Builder Friendly – custom crafted log, timber & hybrid building systems, featuring precision pre-cut, kiln-dried, western red cedar & white pine components.
- Limitless design and product options, including green, eco-friendly & energy efficient building solutions.
- Proven success with over 2000 satisfied clients
- Reputation for excellence, craftsmanship and exceptional customer/builder services.
- Our expertise helps make for an enjoyable home building experience
Let Us Get To Know You, Your Family and Your Lifestyle
Share your dreams, plans & ideas with one of Beaver Mountain’s knowledgeable sales/building consultants and find out more about our unique approach to custom-built cedar log & timber homes.
To Schedule your Appointment and Start Planning, call JoAnn @ 607-467-2700.
Method of production: Manufacturer
Number of homes produced to date: 1000-2499
Number of builders dealers and representatives: None
Wood species: Western Red Cedar, White Pine
How logs are normally dried prior to shipment: Kiln dried
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Half log and stud frame walls
- Log siding
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Hand hewn
- Round - inside
- Full round
- Round - outside
Widths: 10" & larger
Tongue & Groove Styles: Double/Triple
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Saddle notch
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection)
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
Types of sealing systems & materials available:
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment
- We offer custom design service
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract
- We will provide complete home construction services for our customers
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs