At Beaver Mountain, our expertise works for you.
You’ve worked hard to get where you are. When you’re ready to build the house of your dreams, Beaver Mountain can create the perfect custom-built log home. We stand with you and get the job done-on your timetable.
- Building log, timber, and hybrid homes across the Northeast for more than 30 years
- Professional team with combined experience of over 200 years
- One-of-a-kind custom log homes with limitless design options
- Eco-friendly, sustainable, energy-efficient building solutions
- Comprehensive resources: design center, model homes, and more
- Proven success-over 2,000 satisfied customers
We’re with you every step of the way.
- Meet your Beaver Mountain adviser. Your personal adviser will get to know you: your family, lifestyle, and vision for your home.
- Join your adviser for an on-site meeting with the Beaver Mountain design team. We’ll visit your property, see what makes your home site special, and design the ideal log home for you and your family.
- Work with your Beaver Mountain adviser to define your timeline and budget and lock in financing, if needed.
- Choose among qualified log home builders-the best in your region. Your adviser will solicit competitive bids, and help you take the next steps with the builder you select.
- Relax. Our experienced staff and your dedicated adviser will help keep the construction on schedule and headache-free right up to your moving day.
Method of production: Manufacturer
Number of homes produced to date: 1000-2499
Number of builders dealers and representatives: None
Wood species: Western Red Cedar, White Pine
How logs are normally dried prior to shipment: Kiln dried
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer: Full or solid wall logs, Half log and stud frame walls, Log siding
Corner notches are: Totally pre-cut
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Pre-cut to required roofline slope
Available styles of wall log profiles: Flat - inside, Flat - outside, Full round, Hand hewn, Round - inside, Round - outside
Heights: 7" to 9"
Widths: 10" & larger
Tongue & Groove Styles: Double/Triple
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles: Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection); Corner post butt (neither log extends past the intersection); Dovetail; Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection); Saddle notch
Types of fastening devices: Lag screws
Types of sealing systems & materials available: Caulking, Foam gasket, Spline
Types of building code compliances available: Our plans are certified to meet state/local building codes by a licensed engineer or architect.
Other available services: Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment; We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home; We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract; We will provide complete home construction services for our customers; We offer a written warranty on all our logs; We offer custom design service