PO Box 614
Ripley, WV 25271
Phone: (866) LOG-HOME
Fax: (304) 372-3154
Visit our Log Home Models
For over 30 years Appalachian Log Structures has been manufacturing milled log home building materials in a precut or linear foot system. The National Sales Office/Model is located in Ripley, West Virginia where three log buildings encompass the administrative, design and sales teams.
Number of homes produced to date: 2500-4999
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 25-49
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 20 to 25%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer: Full or solid wall logs
Corner notches are: Totally pre-cut
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Flat - inside
- Flat - outside
- Hand hewn
- Lap siding
- Round - inside
- Round - outside
Widths: 4" to 6"
Tongue & Groove Styles: Single
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles:
- Butt & pass (only one log extends past the intersection)
- Interlock-overlap (both logs extend past the intersection)
- Notch & pass
- Lag screws
- Foam gasket
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a specific number of hours of on-site technical assistance as a standard part of our contract.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.