Knoxville, TN 37934
Phone: (800) 726-0708
Fax: (865) 675-2662
Appalachian Log Homes invites you to discover the natural beauty of our affordable, quality-built log homes. Since 1980, Appalachian Log Homes has been designing and constructing authentic, hand-crafted log homes built to endure for generations.
Number of homes produced to date: 1000-2499
Number of builders dealers and representatives: 10-24
- Douglas fir
- Engelmann spruce
- White pine
Average moisture content of logs upon shipment: 16 to 19%
Type(s) of wall logs you offer:
- Full or solid wall logs
- Log siding
Log lengths are: All pre-cut to required lengths
Solid log gable ends are: Square cut - cutting to roofline slope required on job
Available styles of wall log profiles:
- Hand hewn
Widths: 4" to 6"
Corner intersection details for available wall log styles: Dovetail
Types of fastening devices:
- Dowels/drift pins
- Lag screws
Other available services:
- Our logs are graded by an independent inspection agency prior to shipment.
- We offer a construction manual and/or videotape to aid customers with erection of their home.
- We offer a written warranty on all our logs.
- We offer custom design service.
- We will provide shell erection service for our customers.